BECOME A REBEL
We are a growing four-year old creative agency and production company based in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.
We are storytellers who believe to our core that compelling, emotional storytelling is the only way to stand out in a noisy world.
PRODUCER / EDITOR
- Oversee or assist with the planning, implementation, and tracking of media projects and specified deliverables.
- Perform basic rough and/or complete edits of videos
- Create and maintain a schedule to meet deadlines
- Logging Footage
- Participate in video production work, including setting up lights, audio, cameras and operating camera, teleprompter and audio equipment during shoots both in studio and in the field
- Communicate with & book: Crew, Equipment, Locations, Vendors
- Determine resources required to complete the project
- Maintain records of releases, invoices, permits, and other documentation as appropriate
- Work with editor to maintain archive of video masters
- Write scripts to support projects
- Ideate with Creative Lead and other team members to develop story, style, and strategy for projects
- Supervising edits
- Photograph live events and some product shots to support projects
- Lead volunteers and interns to contribute to projects
- Create and develop content for internal and external multimedia projects
- High organizational skills and be flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Ability to be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS
- Ability to multi-task, project-manage, and execute simultaneously between managing the project and hands-on execution of edits in progress
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Strong research skills
- Detail oriented approach
- Ability to be a self-starter and work smartly and independently
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a large and growing team, with effective communication skills, and experience navigating appropriate corporate communication protocol
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- College degree in video, electronic media, film, or similar area of study
INTERNSHIPS AT REBEL
Video Production Intern
You will have the opportunity to practice basic editing & logging footage, assist as a PA on shoots, set up and maintain equipment, set up interview lighting and set decor, and shoot b-roll. You will also have the opportunity to learn from our creative team based on your interests—sitting in on client & project planning meetings, shadowing account executives or editors, and attending our storytelling workshop.
Marketing and Business Development Intern
You will have the opportunity to learn key steps to business development, content marketing and sales techniques, as well as approaches to new business research. You will be working closely with the company Marketing Director, CCO, COO, and Account Executives.
Additional opportunities include sitting in on client & project planning meetings and attending our storytelling workshop.
Sales and Account Management Intern
You will have the opportunity to work closely with a Sr. Account Executive, learning the ins and outs of client management and account growth. This includes opportunities to develop pitch strategies and presentations for existing and prospective clients. Opportunities also include event experience design, relationship development, as well as some light production assistance and set design.
All internships range from 12-24 hours per week depending on academic requirements.